Thursday, August 21, 2008

Small Business Development Center

I was contacted by one of the Culpeper Chamber of Commerce members today regarding the Small Business Development Center here in Culpeper. He was referred to the SBDC to help develop a business plan and to understand the resources available to him as a small business in the Culpeper Region. Here is what he had to say about his first meeting:

"Thanks again for recommending that I contact the SBDC representative. She was an amazingly helpful resource. I talked with her for an hour and a half, and I only left because I had a client appointment up in Catharpin. I truly felt like if I had more time, I could've learned even more about the resources available to me. I would hope that the Chamber really publicizes the assistance available through the SBDC. "

I hope that other small business owners take the time to fine tune their business and business opportunities thru the SBDC located at:

SBDC @ Culpeper
Daniel Technology Center
18121 Technology Drive
Culpeper, VA 22701
540-937-2919

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email any Post to me for review at CulpeperChamber@gmail.com